Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tugboat comes home

Tugboat and Digby just came home today from a four-day stay at their "doggy camp," a nearby country kennel. Tugboat was treated to two "extras" — sessions in the Belly Rub Club, of which he should be a charter member.
Digby was less certain of the place when he got there; I had to take off his leash instead of making an employee do it. However, although he was extremely glad to see me today, he eventually warmed up to the staff.
Even though I'm pretty certain Tugboat loves me, he doesn't always want to go home. This leads me to suspect he gets extra special treatment at the kennel. That's OK by me. It's hard to love the 'Boat too much.

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi christie!
i love your blog!
you are so special to foster doggies until they find their forever home. you have a huge heart!
hug the boys for me! i am so glad they had a great time at camp!
melissa

Christie said...

Pugs are almost-bulldogs, and I love squish-face dogs. Someday I will have another. They are addicting! Two people who are fellow foster parents call their home a "hospice home" for pugs because they take in just about every pug they can!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Christie!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
:) Melissa & Emmitt